Saturday, December 27, 2008

Like I have nothing else better to do


About a week ago, we had our residents meeting with the joint management committee of my condominium. As usual during these kind of meetings, there were the usual hostility and grievances about service fee etc. 

I suggested that we should organise more social events , like  makan-makan , garage sale etc. to forge a better understanding of our neighbours whom we don't know very much of.

Suddenly I found myself being appointed as the unofficial volunteer to make things happen. As though as I have nothing else better to do, I have to quietly take up this responsibility and started to activate the following steps. 

The first thing that comes to mind is of course communication. A line that connects to as many people as possible. A quick google search found that there are quite a number of residents who are bloggers. Therefore creating a blogspot is the obvious thing to do.


No comments: