Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am back


Yes I am back, a momentus occasion especially when yesterday happens to be my birthday.

The last I wrote was on 28th February 2009 right after I received a gag order. This is for something that I blog in honesty and was seen to jeopardise a 'business relationship'.

Actually I have been writing on another blog for my condominium. (sinaranukay.blogspot)

Today also marks the day I came out of hibernation from my Facebook. - 125 days to be exact.

It was good.

4 comments:

Junaidi Asmara said...

Its like waiting for God( whoever He is) to write again you know!
Glad ur back Boss!

dmystify said...

I am sorry for the long absence but its one of those things that you learned to say no... to expectations.
Thanks for waiting Boy, I am just another bloke who's far from being godly perfect !

emilayusof said...

good to see blogging again!

dmystify said...

thanks emila, it's good to see you too.