Thursday, July 10, 2008

kakireka and wrega

Sometimes, I wonder how exactly is the true state of our design industry. Do people really care? Do designers really care?  How many of us really care? Who cares? 

If designers were given the opportunity to charter the course of the design industry in this country, what would they do.

Are these some of the forthcoming responds?
"I don't have time, I have other commitments, I have to concentrate on jobs that put food on the table, I have to live, I don't have time on things that do not provide me with monetary returns."

wREGA was established almost 10 years ago, what is its present state of affairs?
KakiReka was launched less than a year ago, how is it surviving?

The irony of it is both are champions and authority in Brands. 
Will KakiReka end up like wREGA?

How about doing a Brand audit on these two good natured voluntary non profit organisation?

No comments: