Thursday, July 24, 2008

moleskine

I read with interest this article about moleskine and realised that this is what I have been looking for. I have migrated from various forms of writing materials digital included from PDA, Dopod, Palm, iphone, to Communicator, and even the old personal organiser KLUGE.

Non satisfied my need in doodling and sketching than the good old fashion way. Pure pen and paper. So on Monday I rushed out to Kinokuniya in KLCC, (20% discount) and got myself 2 sizes (plain) Moleskine including a ball pen. 

Peeled off the wrapper, open the pages slowly and then ...would you believe that I got stuck at page 1 ? I wrote my name then continue with jotting down the cost and some momentus details of the purchase. I stopped .
I could not continue to put pen on paper....is there such a thing as' moleskine block'?

2 comments:

emilayusof said...

lol! there is! I have moleskine block too!

dmystify said...

Thanks to you. When I saw your work on Moleskine that's when I said I got to have one, even though the result may not be as stunning.