Saturday, November 29, 2008

out of order


After 5 venues straight riding every weekend totaling more than 1500 km, my body mechanism has finally given the signal to run through the pit stop. Exhaustion, stress and the usual no break affair has finally taken its toll. 

Dr. Aminah has given me the mandate to take a break and a good deserving rest for at least two days. 
Yes ma'am I shall listen to the experts and shall continue as soon as I recover. 


I must also salute my most reliable buddy the ST1100 who has served me well and whom  too deserve a good overall service at the workshop.

2 comments:

el isman said...

Kalau moto tu boleh kata : tuan ampunkan saya.relixla dulu jom pekena teh terik dulu.
hehehehe jangan marah.take a break mai kena nasik kandaq

dmystify said...

el isman terima kasih kerana itu saja lah ubat nya yang paling mujarab.
Nasi Khandargh kuah hitam sambil makan di tepi pantai kedengaran pukulan ombak dan angin sepoi sepoi bahasa. pheh !
Takanang jo kampuang.