Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What to write huh?



Looking across the city skyline riding through the DUKE highway on my trusty scooter it hits me that I have not been updating my blog. 

Tu lah gatai pungkok nak involve writing other blogs and joining social network groups. 
Talking about Facebook it took me quite a while to join, not because that I was sceptical or reasons of that sort, but more to who really owns the data collected from our generosity in submitting every intimate detail of ourselves, friends social preferences etc.  (You won't even reveal your name to a salesman).

I read a couple of months back that Facebook has links with the CIA, and only last week I received another email speculating this fact. They say you can post details about yourself but refrain from putting address of your residence. You or your network group can be located easily pin pointing to the exact location, in case someone wants to drop you a bomb ( ala IRAQ)
Betoi ka ? "Lu pikir lah sendiri" ;-)

Anyway, I also received in my mail an invitation to join another form of a Social/Professional Network called Groupsites by Collectivex . Looks comprehensive and may take a while to fully utilise the features. Got to find out more about it.

Macam-macam,we got to write nowadays, in many forms sms, blog, emails, etc as compare to the past where we only read & watch, newspapers, tv, etc.

I'ts a two way form of communication, bla bla bla...as predicted a decade ago by the experts.

However when you write remember what the great RASTAMAN  said ' you can fool some people sometime, but you cant fool all the people all the time ' - BOB MARLEY

No comments: