Saturday, August 30, 2008

Moleskine inspiration

At last a page in my Moleskine got drawn. I had no direction, just followed my 'feel' stopped and continued without pressure and by the end of it I almost finished this work. 

coincidently, I drew on a page next to a concept drawing of a moblie kitchen which is totally in contrast with this organic form.

It has been ages since I doodled and come to think of it must be the mee mamak Bangkok Lane in Penang that inspires me. Not bad for starters, even though I have no idea what I did.

3 comments:

emilayusof said...

Yay, finally! What a cool doodle!! Love it! I wish I could doodle like that!

dmystify said...

baru satu page. Will try draw more if inspired.

yoon see said...

Love your style-especially the organic one.
Would come back for good just for your Molenskine challenge.
You have inspired me, I raelly want to start one now...