Saturday, August 16, 2008

A quick 'fix' at the cafe@lui


The thought of taking out my ride around Ampang but ending at the cafe@lui in Hulu Langat was purely incidental and one of the 'spur of the moment' kinda thing which was actually an act that is sometimes beyond my control. Unfortunately I missed the 'morning mist' for being late, like the Malay saying 'matahari dah tinggi'. Lucky thing the chickens made up for it. 


While chatting with the 'guardians' of this wonderful place, I mentioned about recommending to others the opportunity of creating activities like photography, art and drawing while we enjoy the natural surroundings. One blogger came to mind is the talented emila yusof who will definately enjoy doing her sketches and photography with the abundance of subject matters all within reach.

6 comments:

Anis Yusoff said...

Hi Asri - Thanks for promoting Cafe@Lui. It is always a pleasure to have you over at our place...and thanks for the introduction to Emila. Hope to see you again soon. Salam!

dmystify said...

Please don't mention it, I am merely sharing things that is worthwhile sharing.

emilayusof said...

Wow, nice place! Love that chicken! Thank you for the mention! You're right, you will find me drawing and capturing photos if I would've been there!

emilayusof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emilayusof said...

I just noticed your paintings on your sidebar, I think they are all amazing! Hope to see more!

dmystify said...

I would have added yours to the collection if you do paintings too.